A Revolutionary Product
Water Diverter Technology . . .
Vertical Diversion Valve
- Designed to be installed at the downpipe when piping is "L" shaped feeding a tank
- Easy to Install
- Diversion is Adjustable -
Allowing complete control over the quantity of water to be delivered
- Fully Automatic -
Once the lever is set it will shut and reset automatically
- Internal Stainless Steel Leaf Screen
- Available in 90mm and 100mm
- Connector to 90mm storm water pipe is available -
Attached to the base of SafeRain to direct water away from the tank via 90mm storm water pipe
- Backed by a 2 year warranty
- Extends the Life of your Tank -
By keeping corrosive material out of the tank
Typically the unit closes at flow rates between 10 litres/min and 20 litres/min adjustable. Any small debris left behind in Figure 4 is flushed out with the next rain. Large leaves, sticks and such like are caught in a detachable screen accessible by the screw access.
Once a SafeRain is fitted, polluted water diversion of between 5-1,000 litres is possible depending on setting.